The client addressed our developer to help with supporting and enhancing the functionality of a web-based application for doctor workflow management, electronic health records management, billing, and scheduling, with a streamlined, intuitive interface. The functionality of the system allowed performing the following actions:
- Checks in to the system at the terminal with the help of medical card barcode or personal pin-code;
- Fills in the application form which is automatically sent to a doctor to give some insight before the patient comes.
- Create, view and manage patient profiles, filling in the information about the disease which includes type, quality, timing, severity, the level of improvement deterioration, and other parameters;
- Add notes, snapshots, and custom documents;
- Manage and keep track of their patients’ schedule including creating new patient accounts, demographics, scheduling appointments, check-in, rescheduling, using patient alerts, addressing no-shows and no future appointments;
- Buy medicals within the app payment with the help of integration with POS terminal;
- Use powerful task workbench system to contact either coach, support, staff, vendors, or billing team providing the fast and efficient way to address any questions/issues that might arise.
- Invoice management and medical billing.
Our team created unique functionality for document management which is an HTML-form allowing to build custom documents and application forms with unique styles and over 5000 fields of choice available upon payment.
The integration of the document management system removed inconsistencies in documents and solved the problem with missing data.
The project is ongoing, so the team is continuously working on the improvement of the existing functionality, paying special attention to widely used parts of the system as well as creating new features upon request.
The enhancements made by our developers allowed for better-streamlined clinic workflow, customized documents creation and better overall performance of the application. One of the prominent features of our healthcare CRM is seamless integration with numerous third-party applications
Moreover, our team developed most of the required functionality for ONC certification which means that the software is capable of supporting providers with Stage 2 meaningful use measures.